Descriptif du poste
A fantastic opportunity awaits a Digital Designer with commercial experience of InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator to work for this well-known and respected UK Company based in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire. As a Digital Designer you will be responsible for juggling a selection of projects, both large and small across digital and print formats.
This role will require a Digital Designer who can contribute to the continued growth and development of the Digital team’s offerings by offering fresh ideas and creative input within the established branding, look and feel. The successful Digital Designer is likely to already be a Digital Designer having used InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator with excellent communication skills, great attention to detail and the ability to work to strict timescales.
Skills & experience required for the Digital Designer include:
- Experience of using InDesign.
- Knowledge of Photoshop & Illustrator.
- UX/UI responsive design experience across desktop, tablet and mobile.
- The ability to confidently consider factors such as usability across different devices, accessibility and colour theory.
- Any exposure to app design/development would be advantageous.
- Excellent design experience.
This is a brand new role which will complement my clients existing print team but further reinforce their capabilities within digital design.