Descriptif du poste
Your role will consist of becoming a key member of the Geography department, setting work and supporting pupils through their learning. You will take 80% timetable, to give plenty of PPA time, where a supportive team will guide you through your NQT year.
NQT (Newly Qualified Teacher)
The school requires a passionate NQT, who is keen to embark on their career as a Geography teacher. You will have got a solid undergraduate degree in a Geography related subject, and completed your teacher training with QTS, and ‘outstanding’ or ‘good’ grades in your placements.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Excellent Geography skills
- Knowledge and experience in using a compass
- Confident knowledge in lakes and rivers
- Ability to lead a group of students on trips out in the hills
- Excellent communication / interpersonal skills both written and verbal